Monday, July 2, 2012

Not as kinky as I thought.


I always make these statements...and then when I learn more, read more and understand more, I sometimes change my mind. I have no reason to think this might not happen in this case.
I have been reviewing the various D/s related kinks and fetishes that people seem to embrace. I even went so far as to do some reading on why people adopt kinks or fetishes in the first place. Of course I have no idea about the genesis of my own. But I will share them with you, at least the ones I am sure about.


I am sure that I get all tingly, throbby, and moist when I think about:
1.      voyeurism
2.      exhibitionism
3.      spanking and discipline
4.      pegging
5.      watching men masturbate
6.      handjobs
7.      cock and ball torture
8.      CFNM (especially naked men cooking)
9.      forced bi

These are the things that actually turn me off, in no particular order:
1.      cross-dressing
2.      feminization/sissification
3.      scat and toilet play
4.      age play
5.      medical play
6.      lesbianism
7.      breath play
8.      chastity devices (I like for my pet to remain chaste on his own volition. I like him to have to consciously think about his actions, or lack thereof)
9.      rape
10.   kidnapping
11.   cuckholding/hotwives
12.   bestiality
13.   necrophilia
14.   that thing where people think they are dolls
15.   cutting, maiming
Things I am neutral about, which means that I will participate in these activities if I happen to be in a good mood, but in general, I would not voluntarily do them.
1.      bondage
2.      humiliation
3.      foot worship
4.      multiple submissives
5.      objectification (human furniture? That's actually quite fun)

Looking at this list, I would say that I am only mildly kinky. I am so average in almost every way. That is depressing, actually.
Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. I used to feel the way you do about cross-dressing. It really turned me off to see a man wearing women's clothing of any kind. Now, I am more or less fine with it. John is allowed to wear little skirts around the house. I even consented to allowing him a maid uniform. I draw the line at make up, and wigs. As long as John looks like a man in a dress it is Ok with me. What I don't like is for him to really look like a woman. If this attitude dosen't make a any sense to you, don't worry, it dosen't make any sense to me either. It is just the way things have developed in my mind. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do understand your feeling about cross-dressing, Kathy. I guess I would be pretty neutral if my treasure wanted to wear a dress in the privacy of home, but it would not excite me unless I got to spank him really hard for wearing my clothes!

      Delete
  2. OMG, being spanked for being 'caught' in women's clothes is so hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you seem like a very level headed dominant woman. Being repulsed by the list you presented is one that most would shy away from. Is not enjoying watching a person be raped, have sex with a horse or eating one's bowel movement really that abnormal? I would counter and say that if that was enjoyable, you have a few nuts not screwed down very tight somewhere deep inside your noggin. I enjoy reading your thoughts. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This all started when I did a quiz on Facebook to determine my "Hipster Quotient." I scored a 32%, which was "So Mainstream." That terrible moment when you realize you are no longer hip.

      Delete
  4. It seems to me that you are just the right amount of kinky for you MsNaydi, and that's a good thing. It will be interesting to look back on your list in a few years and see if it the same or has changed. I was just thinking today about how my list of "hard limits" has changed over the last 20 years or so. There are quite a few things that were hard limits for me back then, that I enjoy immensely now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It'll be published after it has been reviewed.