Monday, December 12, 2011

My Treasure's Blog

Last night, My Treasure made a blog. Her Treasure: My journey in submission is brand spanking new. It's an outgrowth of a discussion we had last night. I got the idea from some couples' blogs I had been reading, and got to thinking that this might be a great way for the two of us to learn more about one another, thus becoming more intimate.

Our talk, which took place in Second Life (SL) after he gave me a bath, and we made love, was very satisfying to me. He was so open to journaling with me and has jumped right in with both feet. I am looking forward to us chronicling our parallel journeys to where our lives have intersected. You see, that is how you get to know someone's heart. The stories they share.

Though I only see him in SL, he is the treasure of my heart in Real Life. I can hardly wait to discover and understand him so that together we can have the best relationship possible within the constraints of the rest of our lives.


Image: zirconicusso / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It'll be published after it has been reviewed.