Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Closing it down

I just noticed that it has been a year since I last posted here. I have been dealing with a lot of life...including a fight with breast cancer. I am doing a lot of reading while being treated and recuperating, and not so much thinking about sex and sexual relationships.

I think this blog has run its course.

I still recommend that those of you who are still seeking check out some of the resources I have used in my own search. They do help. Honest. Resources

So, to all the lovely people I have met along this journey..stay cool and stay loving. You are amazing. Maybe I will be back some day. I wish you all much love and happiness.

Naydi

3 comments:

  1. Ms. Naydi, I for one will miss you. I wish you the best and a speedy recovery. I have learned a lot from you, especially at the forum we are both members of. Good luck and kick cancer's ass.

    My hope is that one day you post again, not to necessarily blog about the lifestyle but just to let us know everything is ok.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. I have enjoyed your blog in the past and perked up when I saw you had posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear that you have been going through such a tough time. I wish you nothing but the best and a quick and full recovery. Keep well, you will be missed :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It'll be published after it has been reviewed.