Today I found this article on high50.com, which is the results of a survey they have taken on sexual lives of people in my demographic!
These findings reassure me. My instincts are still good. I am not alone in this.
- Some of you are in the process of discovering more about your sexuality.
- The more important sex is to people, the greater their level of satisfaction in their relationships.
- Your narratives show that if you can discuss your sexual needs with your partner, you can overcome pretty much anything that life throws at you.
- Though some may assume that lack of sexual novelty is problematic in a long-term relationship, many of you are thriving on a combination of familiarity and creativity.
- Clearly, the more couples invest in their sexual relationship, the more they get out of it.
- Almost two-thirds say going on holiday improves your sex life