Saturday, April 6, 2013

I have been remiss



I have been remiss. I have not blogged as often as I had intended to. I would think of something, get all fired up, and then get distracted and wander off into doing something else. I have become the queen of the short attention span.

I appreciate that you guys have stayed with me, and that you keep offering your comments and suggestions. You have no idea how much that cheers me up when I see your email come through. I consider you my friends. Thank you!

Right now I am not fired up about anything in particular. My life and relationships are going along relatively smoothly…college son has not gotten a job or an internship for the summer like all his friends, so that is a problem. Grown up daughter has decided to change careers…but lots of people do that. I think it is a developmental stage. Grown up son (early 20s) is partying hard, but at least he is working and doing well there. So that is gratifying. My house cleaner told me that she thinks I should have my bedrooms painted, but did not offer me money to do so. Maybe unemployed college boy  man can do that this summer! Hubby has gone down to Atlanta to see the Final Four NCAA games. He gets to wallow in the testosterone pool with his brothers. The only bad thing about that is when he comes home, he will probably have a little trouble shaking it off, which may cause issues with me. We shall see.

My Treasure has decided he is not as much of a curmudgeon as he wants to be, now that it is spring time and he can get back to his garden. He cracks me up. We may get to spend some quality time together this weekend, as my social obligations are not infringing upon my “me time.” I have been feeling stressed that our times online together have been so fragmented…a few minutes here and there every day, with a phone call when I just HAVE to hear his voice. So I hope we can socialize more. I think our relationship needs that…reinforcement. Now to think of something that will reinforce our D/s relationship, but that is fun for us both. Maybe you can offer some suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It'll be published after it has been reviewed.