Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Back on Point

So things seem to be back to nearly normal for Felix and me. I had to start some drama...act like an asshole with all the hollering and threats and general ass-holishness to get him to straighten up. That is not me, and I get very distressed when I have to act all crazy to snap him out of it.

Some of you may remember that I had to do the same thing to snap him out of the winter SAD (Season Affect Disorder). Do I have to be an asshole both in the summer and the winter?

I am going on vacation (Las Vegas) all by myself, and I hope that with regular phone chats I will be able to keep Felix steady without having to go all ghetto on his ass again. Honestly, he is so lucky that I love him and will hang in with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It'll be published after it has been reviewed.