Friday, August 3, 2012

My eye is on the prize

In two weeks our youngest child goes back to college. Middle son just got a promotion at work, so he can still afford his apartment. Oldest daughter just took a new job on the other coast.

In two weeks my husband and I will experience our first ever empty nest! If nothing happens to wreck it for us (Please don't get fired, kids!) we will finally achieve our first goal of the home stretch...all kids grown and gone! We aren't going to know how to act! Sex in the living room! Naked cooking! Sole possession of the remote! Our own money! Quiet! No rap music!

empty nest syndrome We will also have the chance to start experimenting and implementing some of the things we have been discussing lately. We have always been kind of reticent about sharing some of our kinky fantasies, even though we both know that we are open to trying most anything. It's strange, isn't it, that it is often harder to share your most intimate feelings and fantasies with the person you are closest to, than with a stranger? Well, we have lately, in anticipation of being on our own in our home, been sharing long-held desires with each other and making plans to carry them out.

For my part, I am anxious to start a concious and consistent regimen of husband-centered chastity, tease and denial. Our previous efforts have been pretty haphazard. But now we are going to be more purposeful. For instance, I am going to be in charge of the viagara pills, and use them as a reward. And I also plan to begin daily teasing and denial. I am also going to perfect my edging skills with practice and feedback. Of course, hubby will be getting a lot of practice honing his cunnilingual skills...though he's already an artiste!

Here's to keeping our eyes on the prize!

3 comments:

  1. Empty nests are great. We are struggling with the "home for the summer" push back here at UCTMW World HQ.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you're ready for "home for the summer" to be over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. We can't wait to have empty nest privacy, but we have a long way to go. I am sure I will be wearing clothes far less often.

    It's great to be able to share fantasies with your lover. Being vulnerable like that can be hard, but ultimately rewarding.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It'll be published after it has been reviewed.