Thursday, December 29, 2011

Subby Christmas Party

Had a new experience. The Wednesday before Christmas, I accompanied my treasure to a Christmas party given by his men's submissive group at their headquarters. I was interested to see where they held their meetings and to meet some of the people in the group. Interestingly, the leader of the group was a Dom (a dominant man). I think it is very unique that a Dom would take it upon himself to get a group of submissive men together for mutual support and learning. And kind of sweet.

It was kind of strange for me to be The Date to my treasure at an event like this. I behaved exactly like a girlfriend should, and I could tell he was proud to show me off. It was fun. And I felt good about doing him proud. A lovely evening, and a lovely subby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It'll be published after it has been reviewed.